Do you wonder if you’re sufficiently protected against the risk of a client’s security breach? What if you or your staff are the cause of that breach? What if your client is regulated?
Your clients trust you with the keys to their most precious data, but…
- MSPs make mistakes
- Employees take shortcuts
- Former employees can weaponize your powerful remote access tools
This can hurt your clients, your reputation, and kill your dreams…
What You’ll Learn During Our Webinar:
- What you MUST to do comply with laws and industry regulations (This isn’t as simple as vendors want you to believe)
- How to secure your company against threats unique to MSPs (Hint: Don’t trust anyone but yourself)
- Best practices to ensure you really are compliant, secure, and that your insurance will pay off when you need it (Much easier and cheaper than just assuming things are OK and finding out you are wrong)
- How to change Security and Compliance from being THREATS to the biggest OPPORTUNITIES you will ever have to close deals
Join me and my special guest, security and compliance expert Mike Semel, as we share real-life PREVENTABLE experiences that MSPs have gone through. Some simply didn’t know what they didn’t know about their liability in these situations. By the end of this important Webcast, you’ll know what these partners didn’t, and the steps to take to ensure you are always protected by preventing or responding to data breaches.
Vice President & CIO
SPC International Online, Inc.
CEO & Founder
WHAT YOU’LL GET FOR ATTENDING
Each attendee will receive an MSP Risk Reduction Checklist, and a free copy of Mike Semel’s best-selling book, How to Avoid HIPAA Headaches, simply for attending, so register now.