Watch Erick Simpson’s Business Transformation Webinar if:
- You don’t have enough Control over your time or your company. Instead of controlling your business, it’s controlling you.
- You’re frustrated with your People: staff, clients, vendors or partners. They don’t seem to listen, understand you or follow through with their actions. No one seems to be on the same page.
- You simply aren’t generating enough Profit
- You’ve hit the Ceiling and growth has stopped. No matter what you do, you can’t seem to get to the next level. You feel overwhelmed and unsure what to do next.
- You’ve tried various strategies and Nothing Has Worked for long, and as a result, your staff has become numb to new initiatives. You’re spinning your wheels, and you need help to move again.
What You’ll Learn:
- The 6 Key areas of your business to focus on to create real quarter-over-quarter business improvement
- The 1 Meeting Agenda to use to manage and hold your team accountable to the tasks needed to realize improvement
- The 4 Fundamental Beliefs you must be willing to embrace to prepare yourself and your organization for improvement
Presented by Erick Simpson
Vice President and CIO of SPC International, Erick is an IT and MSP Cloud Business and Channel Improvement Expert, Author, Speaker and Consultant
- 30 year’s experience in the IT industry as a CTO and CIO
- Business Process Improvement Expert
- EOS® Certified Implementer
- DISC Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst – CPBA
- PIAV Certified Professional Values Analyst – CPVA
- Question Based Selling Methodologies Certified
- Question Based Selling Advanced Methodologies Certified
- 100 Most Visible Channel Leaders – Jay McBain
- 2 Time ChannelPro 20/20 Visionary – ChannelPro
- Managed Services Thought Leader – MSPMentor
- Industry Expert – Kaseya
- SMB 150 – SMB Nation
- 3 Time MSPMentor 250 – MSPMentor
- SBSC Partner Advisory Board – Microsoft
- Local Engagement Team Advisor – Microsoft
- Managed Services Advisory Council – CompTIA
- IT Industry Advisory Council – Expetec
- Go To Market Program Advisor – Cisco
- Go To Market Program Advisor – Intel